Saturday, October 01, 2005

Freddy Adu ready for the Premiership

In an interview with Sky Sports, Freddy Adu has said that he hopes to be in the EPL when he turns 18.

He said:

"Hopefully I will be at the World Cup next year hopefully, the year after when I am 18 I will be in England."

"Chelsea, Man U those are my two teams right there - I would love to play for either of those, but I am not allowed to play in England, my preferred league, until I am 18."

I still think Adu's chances of seeing playing time in Germany are low, but has far has his other dream, it's going to happen. It might not be with either team he wants, but it will happen.

Adu has a lot of talent and needs to be in a top league to reach his full potential. He will be missed in the MLS, but long term, this should help the game in the states.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home