Friday, February 10, 2006

Actual starting lineup for US and Japan

Okay, I was a little off with my guess for the starting lineup. Here is what the Bruce is actually going to do:

Goal: Kevin Hartman

Defense: Chris Klein, Eddie Pope, Jimmy Conrad, Tood Dunivant

Midfield: Clint Dempsey, Kerry Zavagnin, Landon Donovan, Pat Noonan

Forward: Taylor Twellman, Josh Wolff

Even though I didn't guess this, I'm not that surprised, except for in goal. I really thought Reis would get the cap on this one. The 4-4-2 lineup goes along with the Bruce's normal way of thing.

This is how they will line up on the otherside of the ball.

Goal: Yoshikatsu Kawaguchi

Defense: Makoto Tanaka, Tsuneyasu Miyamoto, Yuji Nakazawa

Midfield: Yasuhito Endo, Mitsuo Ogasawara, Alessandro Santos, Takashi Fukunishi, Shinji Ono, Akira Kaji

Forward: Tatsuhiko Kubo

Yes, it looks like they will start with a 3-6-1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home