Saturday, June 03, 2006

Giant US jersey attacks Hartford, Connecticut



I want to thank reader Sherri Weiss for making my day by sending me the image above. The oversized US jersey hung on the Connecticut Convention Center in Hartford from May 27-30. It's made of heavy nylon and measures 80 feet across and 71 feet tall.

I do not know why it was hanging up there, but is fantastic to see something like this and I hope it gives you a smile as well.

By the way, number 6 is Steve Cherundolo.

Thank you again Sherri.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Don't you think it was there to promote the US's warm up match against Latvia in Hartford? "06" for Germany '06?

10:45 PM  
Blogger Mike H said...

Sometimes my own stupidity shocks me. How quickly I forget such things. Thanks for jogging my weak memory.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home