Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Scalded private parts keep Kyle out of the game

Okay, I normally would not write about this sort of thing, but for some reason I am compelled to do so today.

This past weekend, Sunderland striker Kevin Kyle missed his team's match with Everton due to a scalding accident. It seems Kyle was warming a baby bottle in a pot of boiling water when he spilt it. The water scalded his inner thigh and testicles.

After spending the night in the hospital and missing practices on Sunday and Monday, he is to return to the team today. A club insider said, "he is walking a bit like John Wayne at the moment. He was struggling to move without pain, let alone run. But he is very embarrassed about this coming out."

Let us all take a moment and give thanks for not being Kevin Kyle (unless you are Kevin Kyle then all I can say is ouch).

Thankfully, his child, he was on his knee when this even took place, was not injured.


Post a Comment

<< Home