Friday, July 07, 2006

Last chance to vote for 2006 MLS All-Star Team

Today is the last day to vote for the MLS All-Star Team that will take on the EPL's Chelsea on August 5th.

And like all good voting, you can vote up to 10 times per email address provided.

Vote Now.

The online fan balloting program will comprise 25 percent of the total vote, with coaches and general managers (25%), players (25%), and media (25%) combining for the remaining 75% percent of the vote.

The game will air live on ESPN at 6:30pm ET.


Post a Comment

<< Home